Roller Garage Doors
Practical for limited space
A roller garage door (sometimes known as a roller shutter door) is the perfect solution when driveway space is limited, or when you want to maximise height clearance in a smaller garage. But while you may have to compromise on space, you certainly don’t compromise on style, practicality or technology.
What can you expect?
You can choose from three styles of roller garage door. Each range provides similar benefits for your home, which include being very easy to use, automation options and high levels of security.
The doors are all UK made, and because they rise vertically – either manually or via remote control – you can park just a few centimetres from the door. The laths of the door roll up, so they are unlikely to obstruct lights, meters or beams inside your garage.
- Thermally insulated
- High performance weather protection
- Maintenance free
- Vision slats available to let in light
- Secure locking system
- Fully automated
- Huge choice of finishes and colours.
Roller Garage Door Technical Information
To view the technical information for our roller garage door request your FREE brochure today.
Our roller doors
Aluminium insulated & Steel roller doors
For a selection of the finishes available, please look below.
Not found what you are looking for? Why not request a brochure to see our full range?
Anthracite grey woodgrain laminate
Black woodgrain laminate
Blue woodgrain laminate
Mahogany woodgrain laminate
Brown Thermaglide 77
Burgundy Thermaglide 77
Chartwell green Thermaglide 77
Golden oak Thermaglide 77
Racing green Thermaglide 77
Rosewood Thermaglide 77
White Thermaglide 77
Mocca Thermaglide 55
DuraRoll Goosewing Grey
DuraRoll Honesty Cream
DuraRoll Juniper Green
DuraRoll Merlin Gray
DuraRoll Navy Blue
DuraRoll Olive Green
DuraRoll Single Skin Golden Oak
DuraRoll Single Skin Rosewood
DuraRoll Single Skin White
DuraRoll Single Skin Brown
Price Match Guarantee
We guarantee that you will find the perfect garage door for your home in one of our showrooms, however we do offer a price match guarantee which allows us to beat any like for like quotation by £25. With our service package you will receive a free comprehensive home survey service if you are not comfortable measuring and fitting your garage door.
Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
All showrooms are currently closed to the general public but we are open for business.
Due to Government guidelines from Tuesday 5th January we will be taking extra precautions and temporarily closing our branches for showroom visits.
The Garage Door Company is taking bookings for home surveys.
All surveys will be contactless timed appointments with our representatives using additional PPE ensuring we work within strict government guidelines to prevent the spread of the virus.
The new protocol for conducting our site surveys will be
· Please call the central booking line or your local branch if you would like to arrange a free site survey, a guaranteed time and date will be reserved for you.
· We will phone all customers, 10 minutes prior to arrival to ask the customer to open the garage door, and to ask that you meet our representatives outside the garage.
· During the survey we will be conducting, we ask that you remain a safe 2 meters apart (As way of safe guarding us and you the customer).
· Once the survey has now conducted we ask that you close up the garage.
· All quotes will be sent via email all other discussions can be done remotely.