How to Guide
Code in a handset
When purchasing a new handset for your garage door, programming in your new key fob to your motor shouldn’t be a hassle.
Follow these simple steps to code in your new handset:
- Press the oval program button on the operator once. The number 1 will appear on the display.
- Press the desired button on the handset and the dot next to the number 1 will flash for about 3 seconds. The handset is now coded to operate the motor.
- Press the program button once more and the number 2 will appear on the display (this allows you to program the handset to the courtesy light on the operator. Again, press the button on the handset and the dot next to the number 2 will flash for about 3 seconds.
- Note! You can only switch the light on with this function – it will turn off by itself after the time delay that has been set on the operator.
- Press the program button once more and the display will go to zero – now test the handsets.